Opportunities for promoting biodiversity research and education
UConn’s Biodiversity Collections in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology seek to enhance educational and research programs for students, teachers and scientists.
Specifically we are looking for partners to:
(1) support our efforts to preserve records of biodiversity, maintain the high quality of the living collections, and train UConn students in their management (general endowment)
(2) establish research internships in biodiversity for UConn students ($7,000 for summer or academic year)
(3) encourage biodiversity research through fellowships to graduate students ($50,000 endowment)
(4) endow a named Professorship in Biodiversity studies ($750,000)
(5) establish and endow a building fund to help the University replace the existing EEB Greenhouse facility ($4 million)
To explore how you can support our efforts, contact Dr. Bernard Goffinet, Director of the Biodiversity Collections at 860-486-5290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A donation form is available as a PDF document: DONATION FORM
Download, fill-out (in Adobe Acrobat), and print donation form and mail to:
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
75 N. Eagleville Road, Unit 3043
Storrs, CT 06269-3043, U.S.A.